Sunday, July 12, 2009

Letters of General Interest, PT. 1970 Pg. 80

Dear Brother Jolly: Thank you for your timely letter. I have never received a letter that did me more good. I can see the Lord's leading through different steps until I found you and received that priceless book, "The Epiphany's Elect."... I have now read several Epiphany books and have enjoyed them very much. I believe that Bro. Johnson was indeed the Epiphany Messenger and that "his works do follow him" through your movement. I receive your magazine regularly. Your lucid explanations regarding the Youthful Worthies seem crystal clear to me, and now at last I can see they have been growing side by side with the Spirit-begotten ones for quite some time...

This letter is complimentary to Bro. Johnson and Bro. Jolly. He believed Bro. Johnson was the Epiphany Messenger and that "his works do follow him" through "your" (Bro. Jolly's Executive Trusteeship) movement. It meant that Bro. Jolly supported and defended Bro. Johnson's lucid and crystal clear explanation of the Youthful Worthies. Shouldn't we?

No comments: